Monday, June 22, 2015

CTMH Brushed Card set



Hello! Hello!  On Saturday, I went over to a dear friend's of mine and created a set of 8 cards for one of the sisters I visit teach.  She had requested cards from me last month.   I love CTMH's Brushed paper pack. I wanted something summery and cheerful but could be versatile.  This paper pack fit the bill. 

The top card has small strips inside that say, "forever," "best wishes," and  "anniversary." I thought it would be easy enough to adhere whichever sentiment fit the purpose of the card. I made 3 of this card for her set.

The second card is a blank all purpose card. There are 2 of this in the set.

The bottom card continues on the inside.  It says, "Happy Birthday!"  There are three in the set. 

I used lots of fun ingredients for these cards.  I hope I don't forget any :):

CTMH white cards and envelopes
CTMH White Daisy Cardstock
CTMH Brushed Paper Pack
CTMH Dots and Stripes embossing folders
CTMH Blossom Card Making on the Go Stamp Set
CTMH Brushed Workshop on the Go Stamp Set
CTMH Flowers for Mom Stamp Set
CTMH Finding the words Stamp Set
CTMH 3D foam tape
CTMH bonding glue pen
CTMH Coral Washi Tape
CTMH Pink Flamingo dots
CTMH dye inks: sunflower, black, cranberry, pear, glacier, smoothie, pixie.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today :) -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment