Monday, April 13, 2015

Graduation gift


Hello! Hello!  I found this cute little graduation gift on Pinterest. Brenda at qbeesquest.blogspot.com has a fabulous tutorial on how to create your own!

It is so fun and quick to make :).  I used two of my favorite sentiments found on the CTMH Dreamer stamp set. One says, "dream."  The other says, " all things are possible to those that believe." On the underside, there are six Hershey Kisses.

If you'd like to order some for special grads in your life, let me know :).  I will be taking orders for these from now until May 15th.

Ingredients for this are:

Black cardstock
Green cardstock
5" twine (can sponge it with dye ink to create any color you want)
CTMH liquid glass
CTMH Dreamer Stamp Set
Scorer & Trimmer
Scissors
Versamark ink
Black embossing powder
Heat gun

Thanks for stopping!  Happy Crafting :) -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment