Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Father's Day Explosion Box



Hello! Hello! I have really had fun with these boxes :).  This is my newest addition, and I am offering this for sale until June 5th.  The cost is $20/box ($25 with shipping).  Like my other explosion boxes, this has 8 pockets and pull out tags for extra bonuses :).  

There is plenty of room to add photos and memories/journaling and folds back up into a nice box!!

If you'd like to make your own, you can view my YouTube tutorial to learn how :).  My channel is Dari's Creative Corner.

The ingredients for this box are (all CTMH unless noted):

*Jackson paper pack
*Glacier thick twine
*White daisy cardstock
*Triangle Stud
*Stamp Sets: Happy to Be Friends (C1605), Believe in Yourself Everyday Life (C1574), My Hero Hostess Rewards (B1448), Give a Lift (D1581), Honeycomb (C1537), Finding the Words (D1646).
*Dye inks: Barn Red, Glacier, Slate, Lagoon, Juniper, Cocoa
*Bonding Glue Pen
*3D foam tape
*Liquid Glass
*Ribbon (Offray brand)

If you'd like any of these CTMH ingredients, you can shop through me at dariscreativecorner.ctmh.com.

Thanks for stopping by!   Happy Crafting!  -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment