Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Egg Sight Word Game


Hello! Hello!  I hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend as much as I did.  It was wonderful to be with my family, to celebrate, and to be filled spiritually.

On Friday I had the opportunity to help do one of the stations in my daughter's Kindergarten Easter party.  I chose to do this fun little craft/game.  Inside the box are little squares of paper with a sight word on it.  There are also 5 images of cracked eggs.  To play the game, you take turns drawing out a piece of paper and reading the sight word.  If you know it, you get to keep it.  Pretty simple, huh?  The catch is that if you draw out a cracked egg, you lose all of your squares!  

I created the box using Cricut Craft Room by welding basic shapes together.  I had all of the boxes cut out and scored to make it easier for the kids.  The rabbit on the front of the box was also cut out on my Cricut.  It comes from the Create a Critter cartridge. The paper is CTMH's Chalk it Up.

That's it!  I hope I have inspired you today.  Happy Crafting! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment