Thursday, April 9, 2015

CTMH Just Because Floral Card

Hello! Hello!  What a beautiful day it is :).  I finally got my cards done for my monthly Card Swap group.  We meet the second Thursday of the month. I was browsing through my CTMH Originals  book the other day and fell in love with this card sketch.  I knew it would be perfect for my card!

Here are the ingredients I used:

CTMH White daisy card
CTMH cardstocks: white daisy, flaxen, glacier and lagoon
CTMH Quatrefoil embossing folder
CTMH distressing tool
CTMH sponge
CTMH Workshops on the Go: Blossoms Cardmaking kit (printed paper, washy tape paper, sequins)
CTMH Happy to Be Friends Stamp Set
CTMH Flowers for Mom Stamp Set
CTMH dye inks: sorbet, smoothie, black, lagoon, glacier and flaxen
CTMH 3D foam tape

Other: Cricut Cindy Loo Cartridge (flourish die cut)
Sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by! As always, if you have a question, just leave a message :).  Happy Crafting! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment