Wednesday, March 4, 2015

CTMH Can't Buy Happiness Birthday Card



Hello! Hello!  I just got the CTMH June 2015 Stamp of the Month set. That is one of the many perks of being a consultant (we have the privilege of getting new products before others can).  Anyway, I love this set and had to use it.  I created this card for my father-in-law's birthday on Saturday.  I know it is "fun" and not at all grown up, but I thought it was perfect, and I decided that if I was going to go with "fun", I might as well take it to the extreme so it fit the bill.  Not sure if that made sense (lol).  I didn't want to give him a "You're getting older and wiser and ...." you get the picture.  I wanted something that made you happy just looking at it :).

For this card, I used lots of paper that were not CTMH's.  Why?  Because they were in my scrap container :) and fit the "fun" theme I was going for.  The glitter paper is CTMH's though.

The CTMH recipe for this card:
Lagoon Glitter paper
June 2015 SOTM set
July 2014 SOTM set (alphabet "Birthday!")
Dye inks: slate, pear, sunflower (current- canary), glacier, autumn terracotta, cranberry, flaxen, hollyhock (hope I haven't forgotten any!).
3D foam tape
Bonding glue pen
Liquid glass

I colored the images with my Crayola colored pencils. 

Questions?  Leave me a message :).  I'd love your feedback! You can pick up the supplies for this card by shopping with me at dariscreativecorner.ctmh.com.   Happy Crafting! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment