Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What a day! & Gum Wrapper

You know those days that you never plan for?  Well, that's how my day has been.  Just as I was getting my last kid out the door, I got a phone call from my mom.  "What are your plans for the day?" Knowing my mom, I decided to respond with, "What do they need to be?" If I had told her I had made a detailed map of my day so I could work everything into it , I am sure she would have said, "OK. I won't bother you." 

She informed me that my aunt was going in for emergency heart surgery and that my cousin needed some help with her baby.  There is a hospital policy right now that no one under the age of 14 is allowed in the hospital (to protect the kids and to slow down the spread of common ailments that can put the ill over the edge).  And yet, her 3 month old baby only nurses.

I quickly made phone calls and threw my plans out the window, jumped in my car, grabbed a breast pump from my sister, and went down to help them out.  I have spent the day running all over and taking care of a little one.

Anyway, one of my goals for the day was to do that You Tube video for the candy dispensers.  Not happening today; however, if I am home tomorrow, I will try to get it done.  If not, look for it in the next week :).


I did want to share with you another favorite Christmas project I did this year.  These were a huge hit at the Craft boutique I participated in. I love the CTMH Flaky Friends stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment