Thursday, January 15, 2015

CTMH Thinking of You Card


Hello! Hello!  I just finished my monthly Technique Workshop.  This is the project we did.  We face lifted the step by step tutorial in the CTMH Seasonal Expressions catalog for the Happy To Be Friends stamp set (C1605).  The moment I saw that set and tutorial in the catalog I knew I had to use it.  I loved the color combination they used and everything.

In addition to the stamp set, here are the other CTMH products we used to create this card:
White Daisy Cardstock
Glacier Dye Ink
Black Dye Ink
Flaxen Dye Ink
Juniper Dye Ink
Hollyhock Dye Ink
Liquid Glass
Quatrefoil embossing folder
Broad Tip Glue Pen

I also used a cape cod blue cardstock and cream cardstock from Michaels, corner rounder, tape adhesive and scrap ribbon (not sure the brand- sorry).

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment