Friday, November 7, 2014

The Reason for the Season CTMH card



Here is the latest installment to my boutique collection!  I'm super excited with how it turned out. :)  As I was thinking what kind of card I wanted to make using this Nativity stamp set, a diorama came to my mind.  Then, almost immediately my thoughts turned to the stair step card- the perfect solution to bring my diorama into reality. 

The size of my card is 4.25"x5.5." I cut a slit 1.25" from the left side starting at 1.5" and ending at the 9" mark. Then, I turned my paper and scored the 3" wide side at the following measurements: 1.5", 3", 5", 7" and 9".  On the 1.25" edge, I scored at the 5.5" mark.  Then it was a simple folding game.

Here are the CTMH products I used for this project:
White Daisy Cardstock
Yuletide Paper pack
The Reason for the Season stamp set
Black dye ink
Bamboo dye ink
Sponge
Bonding Glue stick
Liquid Glue

Other products:
red and black ribbon
black dot embellishments
snowflake embossing folder

Hope you enjoy!  Let me know what you think :).  -Dari

2 comments:

  1. Great card! This stamp set is perfect for this style. Love how you decorated the back as well.

    ReplyDelete