Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CTMH Halloween 2014


Hello! Hello!  OK, so I know I'm crazy, but I am totally excited.  When I went to my blog dashboard, I noticed that my blog has been viewed over 300 times in the last month.  That is a huge milestone for me!  Like I said, I'm crazy!  However, that brightened my day.  Thanks to all those who visit my blog.  I hope you find inspiration and enjoy your stop.

Tonight is my monthly scrapbook club.  Normally it is on the fourth Thursday, but seeing as Thanksgiving falls on that day, we had to move it. This is the layout we will be creating.  Not sure if I like the photo of it or not (lol). I am very pleased with the actual layout- I just think this photo does it injustice. 

The recipe for my layout is:

CTMH Scaredy Cat paper pack
CTMH White Daisy card stock
CTMH Thistle and Sweet Pea card stocks
Black card stock
CTMH frightfully fun stamp set
CTMH Hopscotch alphabet stamp set
CTMH black, thistle, pear and autumn terracotta dye inks
CTMH stripes embossing folder
CTMH sanding block
CTMH Skylark Workshop on the Go stamp set (white corner flourish)
CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge
Black journaling pen
White pigment ink pad

If you have any questions, just drop me a line.  Hope you have a great day! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment