Thursday, October 23, 2014

CTMH First Day layout


Wow!  I turned the flash off, and the reflection from the sheet protectors still came through (lol).  Oh well.  I'm not taking this out of the sheet protectors.  Most of the layouts I have done the last couple of months are sitting in a stack inside a wicker basket.  So, glare or no glare, at least I can say this is ready for the books!

This is the layout we are doing for my monthly scrapbooking club.  When I first looked through the new catalog, I must admit that the Chalk It Up paper line was not on my list of things to order.  I reluctantly ordered it, because the last few clubs have been on a white base, and I thought it was time to change things up a bit.  I am really pleased with the end product and think I might even be able to conjure up some more creations with this paper :). 

Besides the Chalk It Up paper line, I used:

CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (notebook die, embellishment cutouts, and title)
CTMH Sorbet cardstock
CTMH White Daisy
CTMH Free To Be paper (promotional in May or June)
CTMH Glacier, flaxen and sorbet dye inks
CTMH 3D foam tape
CTMH dots embossing folder
CTMH Take Note Cricut Bundle Stamp Set (all stamped images)

My Reflections cardstock (blue)
My Reflections glitter glue (blue- used on title)

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoy- Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment