Monday, July 7, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches challenge 143


Happy Monday!  I love the fourth of July. There are LOTS of traditions in my little town.  And yet, I must say that I am glad it is over :).  

The Freshly Made Sketch challenge for this week truly was a bit of a challenge for me.  It is not a sketch I would choose/design on my own.  However, I really like the results I came up with.  I will be using this card for two events I have this month- an open house on Saturday and a Card Club later on in the month.

Close To My Heart products I used:
*White Daisy Cardstock cut into a 4.25x5.5 card base
*Dots embossing folder
*Skylark paper packet (print, sweet leaf green, lagoon)
*Desert Sand dye ink
*Saddle dye ink
*For a Friend stamp set D1542
*Hello Blooms stamp set C1540
*Bonding Glue Stick
*Non-stick micro-tip scissors
*3D foam tape
*Scrap of white daisy for stamped image

I also used a scrap of chocolate brown cardstock- origin unknown and George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge.

Happy Crafting! -Dari

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love the embossed background and the sweet little bird. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Thanks for your weekly sketch challenges. I enjoy them.

      Delete
  2. Great card! Love the embossed background. My post goes up tomorrow for this challenge and I also embossed my card base background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it. I will be checking it out soon. Thanks for stopping by Donna.

    ReplyDelete