Monday, July 14, 2014

2 Fun Cards

Hello! Hello! Happy Monday.  I really wanted to post these on Saturday, but Saturday was an especially busy day in my world :). On Friday, my sister and dear friend, Alayna, got together for some girl time.  I thought it would be fun to present them the challenge and have us all create something at the same time.  I wish I had taken photos of their creations.  Somehow, that part slipped my mind (lol).  It was really fun.  Pictured above are my two creations based on this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge 144.

For the Wishing you Happiness and Sunshine card I used:
CTMH White Daisy cardstock
CTMH Ariana damas print
CTMH Ariana outdoor denim cardstock
CTMH Outdoor Denim dye ink
CTMH Dreamer stamp set
CTMH You Lift Me Up stamp set
CTMH 3D Foam tape
Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge

Non CTMH products:
2 baby blue brad eyelets
Light Blue cardstock
White Pigment Ink
Embossing Gun
Copper embossing powder

For the Best Wishes card I used:

CTMH White Daisy Cardstock (Cut lengthwise at 4.25 inches.  This creates a standing vertical card that opens from the bottom).
CTMH You Lift Me Up stamp set
CTMH Balloon Ride Scrapbooking Workshop Stamp Set
CTMH Copper Stud
CTMH Pansy Purple dye ink (retired) (Current- Smoky Plum)
CTMH Olive dye ink
CTMH Slate dye ink

Others:
Light purple cardstock scrap
Green cardstock scrap

Wishing you a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by :)- Dari



2 comments: