Friday, June 27, 2014

CTMH You Make Life Wonderful layout


Hello! Hello!  Hopefully you can look past the terrible photography.  I didn't dare turn on the lights, because I wanted a few more minutes of peaceful bliss before the kids woke up.  The haze is due to light deficiencies (lol). 

I love this layout.  We created this last night at my monthly scrapbook club. The supplies we used were: (all CTMH)

White daisy cardstock
Balloon Ride Scrapbook workshop (papers, embellishments and stamp set)
Whimsy mini pigment ink set
Artbooking Cricut cartridge
Give A Lift stamp set
Sweet & Lovely Stamp Set (Artbooking Cricut bundle)
Desert Sand dye ink
Saddle dye ink
Slate dye ink
Sanding block
Bonding glue stick
Micro-tip scissors
Foam tape

Not CTMH products: colored pencils, journaling pen.

I have the ability to print out photos from my printer that look great so I have the advantage of being able to print photos at various sizes.  I know for standard pics, this layout may be a bit more difficult to work with, but it came to me in the wee hours of the morning, and I had to do it!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Good luck with your own creations. -Dari


No comments:

Post a Comment