Thursday, June 5, 2014

CTMH classes for June



I am so excited for this month's Close To My Heart classes.  These are the projects I have done. It has been really fun to put my creative juices to work. I am learning a lot about myself. Some good. Some not so much. 
I would love to have you join me.  If you have any questions, just leave ask below. 


June
6th- Technique @ 7 p.m. Distressing. $10.
11th- Youth Craft @ 3 p.m. Mini brag album. $15.
18th- Card Class @7 p.m. 2 Birthday cards. $5 unless order $5 or more in products, then free.
25th-Scrapbooking Class- Create layout. $5 unless order $5 or more in products.
27th- Mom & Me @ 3 p.m. Fourth of July craft. $10.



Looking ahead: Scrapbooking retreat September 18-20.  Midway, UT. $199.

 Thanks for stopping by! -Dari


No comments:

Post a Comment