Tuesday, May 27, 2014

CTMH Minis Family History Album #1




I am in love with this layout!  The inspiration for this came from Close To My Heart's (CTMH) Reflection Scrapbook Program book.  This book is filled with layouts, examples, and companion layout suggestions.  An amazing reference book for scrapbookers. 

When I saw this layout, I knew it would be perfect for my current project.  I am making a Mini Family History Album for my son who is going on TREK this summer.  I am creating a layout for each pioneer ancestor who came to Utah between 1847-1900.  There are a lot!  I hope I can get this project done in time!! :).  I am excited, though.  It has been a work of love on many different levels.

I used the following CTMH products: Ariana paper packet, the Skylark embellishment pack (flower), Holly Hock Dye ink, Slate Dye ink, Bonding Memories Glue Pen, White Daisy Cardstock, pop up foam tape and the Skylark Scrapbooking Workshop stamp set (D1591).

By the way, this is one of the 2 layouts we will be completing at my Family History Workshop tomorrow night.  If you would like to join me, send me an e-mail at dariscreativecorner@gmail.com. 

Hope you have a great day! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment