Wednesday, May 21, 2014

CTMH Father's Day box card


I am really excited about this!  I have fallen in love with these box cards.  They are simple to make and yet look so amazing!  We will be making these at my Mom & Me workshop this Friday.  If you want the directions to make the box, you can find my photo tutorial on my previous post.

For this box I used the following CTMH (Close To My Heart) products:
Skylark paper packet
White daisy cardstock
Bonding Glue Stick
Skylark embellishments (triangle)
My Hero Hostess Rewards Stamp Set
Take Note Stamp Set (Cricut Bundle-Artbooking)
Slate Dye Ink
Lagoon Dye Ink
Desert Sand Dye Ink
Foam Tape
Liquid Glass

If you would like to purchase any of these, there is a link to my CTMH website on the right.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions, drop me a line. 

You CAN achieve when you BELIEVE!- Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment