Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Total Dance Fitness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQCGSaAmHMg


Hello! It's a brand new day.  Yesterday was a great one.  I needed that.  I haven't had a motivated productive feel good day in awhile.  Despite my need to plan the preschool curriculum for this week, I decided to focus a little bit more on me.  I go through spurts in all aspects of my life.  How to balance it all is still an educational course for me.  The last little while I have neglected my exercise, which for me, is really important.  I feel it when I am not consistently exercising.

My Princess was watching her daily movie.  I was hoping that we could postpone that one for awhile, but Tuesdays are crazy since I spend the morning planning and preparing preschool for the week.  Needless to say, she was using the TV and DVD player (my first go to for exercise when it is freezing cold outside).  And since I was actually motivated to exercise, I got onto YouTube and found a fitness dance video.  The name of it is Total Dance Fitness.

I almost turned it off before it began, because the instructor began talking about losing your baby fat.  Fortunately, I am not in that predicament.  The Princess is almost 5 years old, and I worked hard during and after all my pregnancies to get rid of that as soon as possible.  Anyways, I thought, "It can't hurt.  At least I will go through the warmup."  Before I knew it, I was sweating, and we were doing the cool down.  It was quite enjoyable.  It is definitely a workout you can cater to your own fitness level.  What you put into it is what you will get out of it.  I recommend it.

Hope you have a fabulous day! -Dari

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. If you have any favorites, I'd love to know. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete