Monday, March 17, 2014

Remove Yellow Armpit Stains

I really wanted to share with you another finished project, but I haven't finished one yet!  I have been working on trying to catch up in some areas of my life.  Today I used a homemade stain remover for the nasty yellow armpits of my white dress.  I don't know how they got there, because I don't do anything physical in that dress, but nonetheless, they are there. I left it out for over a week, because I know myself really well.  If I had put that dress away, I would have forgotten about the stains until the next time I put it on. 

So, as I was saying, I am in a mood today.  I love those days.  I wish I had more of them.  You know.  The ones where there is no nonsense.  No distractions. You're a person on a mission and nothing is going to stop you.  I even cleaned out my fridge today!  I think I should go fold my laundry- I'm on a roll!

Enough of my rambling.  The recipe for my ARMPIT STAIN REMOVER is as follows:

4 T. baking soda
1/4 C. water

Simply mix this into a runny paste.  Scrub stain.  I use an old toothbrush.  Let sit for 1 hour.  Scrub more if needed. Wash normally, dry low heat.

Really simple, huh?  Hope you enjoy!  Hope your day is as productive as mine. -Dari

1 comment: