Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Let's Fly A Kite: ABC Preschool Game




Happy Tuesday!  This week in preschool we are learning about the letter K.  I am sure we have not done this letter yet!  Last week my Princess informed me that we had already learned about the letter S.  I don't know how that slipped my mind.  Oh well.  It was a good unit and the kids enjoyed it.

Today I would like to share with you my latest preschool creation!  This game is pretty self explanatory.  The capital letter is written on the kite body.  The lowercase letters are on the side.  The child uses a clothespin, a place marker, or even a dry erase marker to identify the correct match.  I would definitely recommend laminating these cards to increase their durability and versatility.

You are free to download your own copy from my website.

Hope you have a great day! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment