Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mother's Day/Stash Buster Crochet

Wow!  We have been so busy lately.  It seems like yesterday that I posted, and yet I know it wasn't yesterday.  We have been gathering bids to build our house.  I finished school with my kids. We bought a new refrigerator.  We are trying to get the garden in and do some yard work.  Oh, and of course, the never ending mommy tasks of cooking, cleaning, and laundry!  I have not had a lot of time for crafting as you may have guessed.  That's OK (I think?).  There is a season for everything.

I never posted my Mother's Day gifts I did and thought I would share those.







I really liked the way they turned out.  I know our mothers appreciated them.  They also know that I am a practical person and so they got a practical gift.  The crochet Swiffer pattern is my own.  You can reference my post about the crochet Swiffer cloth for the pattern. stamped two lunch bag sized brown paper bags with ink to coordinate with my homemade cards, folded the top over and punched two holes into the bag.  Then, I just threaded a ribbon through and tied it.  Very easy and cute.     

No comments:

Post a Comment