Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Paper Crafting

Hello! Hello!
Some of you might have a heart attack because I am posting twice in one day. I really hope that doesn't happen. I'm on a roll! KC gave me a Cricut for Christmas. I have been having lots of fun with it. Here are some of the things I've created with it:
This is my card for Card Club this month. I cut the circles out using my cricut and the title "Love."
I couldn't just throw away the scraps from my card, so I used them to make another one.
I found this cute box pattern in the February 2011 "Crafts 'n'Things" magazine. I had a wedding gift to make, and I thought it would be perfect. I used my cricut to cut the flower on top. I just used the cartridge that came with my machine. The bottom flower is 3", the next one 2.5", the next 2", and the top one 1.5". Hard, I know.
Here is a picture of what the box looks like opened up.
And these are the cute thank you cards I made to go inside the box. I cut the heart out with my machine. Then, I created the envelope with the "Cindy Loo" cartridge and my cricket design studio. I had to change to envelope dimensions so that it would fit in the box and added a heart from the "George and Basic Shapes" cartridge. I put 12 3.25" square cards in the box and 12 matching envelopes, too. What is even better is that I didn't have to wrap up the box. I just took it to the reception with a card.

Of course, you can see I still used my stamps. I LOVE my stamps!!

I am off to finish my scout preps. We are making bookworm neckerchief slides for the opening activity, thanks to my cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment