Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Creations!



I enjoyed making these treasure boxes for lots of people. At last count, I had made 8 of them. They are perfect little gifts for any occasion. After I made a couple of the taller ones, I decided to modify the pattern and make half size boxes. I love them! I know my wonderful friend, Alayna, put the instructions on her blog. You can get them there if you're interested. She follows my blog, so just click on her icon.



I also made an accordion style card for my in-laws for Valentine's Day. This was my own creation. I think it turned out quite well.
Happy Valentine's Day!
P.S.: I just created a new blog- "My Incredible Heritage." I am going to spotlight different ancestors. This is another passion I have- family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment